The Legal Priorities Project is a nonprofit research organization that conducts and supports legal research that focuses on the protection of future generations and the long-term future. Though we are incorporated in the US, we are a global organization with staff based in multiple countries. Our team enjoys:
- A fully remote work environment and flexible working hours
- Attractive salaries
- Five weeks of paid vacation, plus public holidays
- An annual stipend for professional development and home office expenses
- A friendly, open work culture that encourages feedback, collaboration, and
- Support from our networks, operational assistance, and strategic help throughout the research process from planning to editing and publication.