The Legal Priorities Project is an independent, global research project founded by researchers at Harvard University. Our current focus lies on researching and advising on the legal and regulatory challenges posed by artificial intelligence. We believe that sound legal and regulatory analysis will promote security, welfare, and the rule of law. Though we are incorporated in the US, we are a global organization with staff based in multiple countries. Our team enjoys:
- A fully remote work environment and flexible working hours
- Attractive salaries
- Five weeks of paid vacation, plus public holidays
- An annual stipend for professional development and home office expenses
- A friendly, open work culture that encourages feedback, collaboration, and
- Support from our networks, operational assistance, and strategic help throughout the research process from planning to editing and publication.